---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, April 27
Heavenly Father,
Even though it was a very hormonal month,

I thank you for no major cramps and no mood swing days

I thank you for strength even though everything was draining me down

I thank you for perseverance. That I still went for worship training even though I would rather be a bum at home

I thank you for the satisfaction in life. I do not need to be an A student to be smart. I am smart in my own stuff

I thank you for jSh who bought me my cravings, gave me foot massages because I have sensitive nerves that induces cramps, and took care of me when I was sick.

Thank you Father for that one pair of footprints in the sand.
♥ Lydia J Xavier @ 3:03 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes