---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, May 20
Dearest Daddy,

I thank you that you are always with me even when I feel unchristian, selfish and ugly.

For all the ideas that you've given me, I thank you for each one of them.
None of it belongs to me. It's your property, it's yours.
I'm just using it for awhile.
Soon someone else would use it and it will pass it to them

Dad, i thank you for YOU. for you always protects, always love.
Though i'm living in a imperfect world, You are still in control.

Yes, You are so in control.
You are so so good. So good to me.
I need not to feel fearful for You give much more than I can ever imagine or dream off.

You are for me, who can be against me :)

Dad, people come and go.
Some are too far, too busy, too sleepy... just being human.
I thank you, you are always here for me.

Thank YOU :)

PS : Happy Teacher's Day, Dad. Thank YOU for being the best-est teacher to me.


♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 2:37 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At July 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lydia A/P Jesudasson,
    I'm Siti Nor Faisah from HELP University. I need to contact you regarding your Financial Assistance. Can I get your contact(email & phone)

    SITI NOR FAISAH
    sitinfas@help.edu.my
    03-2099 3738

     
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes