---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, December 23
Dear Daddy in Heaven,

Thank you for...

the year end holiday that I'm having. Though it's much shorter than usual, it was a good time for me to rest and laze around.

Your faithfulness. i have no idea how i made it tru Year 2012 but only through Your strength.

Hwei Sue who has always do all she could to support and help me out.

the friends you've sent to encourage me in Penang.

connecting me to wonderful people so that i can do more in school.

protecting me from danger as i travel up and down the hill.

for the state funds that was given to my school. I'm amazed by Your plans.

Your forgiveness and love. You give me reason to let go and not continue to hurt myself.

$$ that was entrusted to me.

the opportunity to study in USM. Though it was disappointing in many ways, God in You i trust. I'll learn and grow from this experience though it is hard to swallow.

always being there for me when I was so upset with life. Thank you :)

being my security. In you, I can stand secure because I've everything :)

the grace to live another year :)
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 12:25 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes