---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, June 9
Dearest Daddy,

gosh.. it has been a long time since i thank you here!
oh today, i must write it down here!

with 7 subjects, 20 credits and 34 contact hours per week,
i really thought i wasn't going survive last semester.
everyone i met said i was crazy to take so many hours.

the counseling sessions was breaking every parts of me.
the pile of assignment brought me to tears many nights.
the issues that i was going through was so tiring to think about.
the crazy emotions that i felt was just.... indescribable? hehehe...
the unpredictable events that happened was super overwhelming for me.
the last two months of the semester that i couldn't find time to go back home made me really emo!
the perfectionist in me to do well in every presentation and assignments pissed me off many times. i wish i could just simple do and passed up.
the days that i didn't have time for meals because classes was 8am to 11pm and just enough time take a short bath made me feel so sedih wei!
the stress that i gave myself to do micro teaching and counseling sessions made me very sick and lost some weight.
the mornings that i had to dragged myself out of the bed and ran to class made me realized i was and still is very weak.
the nights when we had meetings and only some was cooperating, i was on the edge of yelling out loud.

oh yes, it was a super dramatic semester!
but i thank you that You were still in control during those times.

i thank you for your strength that sustained me.
as i looked back, all those horrible moments seems to be awesome because i see you moving powerfully in my life =)

i thank you for your love and patient.
i'm convince no one is more loving and more patient than you do. the days that i was so stubborn and insisted my way yet you were still there for me =)

i thank you for your faithfulness.
do i need to say more? you are always there tho i has forsaken you many times

i thank you for meeting my needs, wants and desires.
in my busyness, i still wished to go out and have fun. i thank you for the many meet-ups with friends that i could make it. i thank you for all the fun!

i thank you for the good night sleeps.
surprisingly and miraculously i could sleep at 11pm most of the days during my last semester. maybe i was too tired to not sleep but then i still wanna thank You that i didn't have dreams about me running that would make me really tired. hahahaa...

i thank you for the awesome friends
yes friends who were there to encourage me when i felt i was the most stupid person on earth. friends who laugh with me for the silly stuff that happens. friends who went prayer meets and church with me even though they were dead tired. friends who cried with me when i was sad for no reason. friends who listens to my complain, grumble, and nonsense. friends who was very persistent to drag me out of room and chill out. friends who came for sleepover kononnya to help me do assignments but end up talking till late at nite. friends who share to me their thoughts, disappointment and joy =) friends who tell me they like me. friends who are willing to sacrifice their time and effort for me. friends who are as emo as me. friends who are as ridiculous and silly as me. Oh thank you for all the great people around me =)

oh there are so much to thank you for! the wisdom of yours that helped me to manage my time well and study smart, your joy that has been my strength, the word that you have spoken to me, the good result that you have bless me with... the list goes on!

oh i'm truly thankful! =)

still loving you =)
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 11:38 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes