---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, January 19
Dearest Daddy,

I used to wonder why You sent me to KL to study instead of to Singapore when I thought that Singapore was the better choice (from a very materialistic point of view).

But You know better. Oh Daddy dearest, You definitely know better.

You needn't have to reveal it to me, but yesterday You showed me the whole picture of all that has happened in my life and how it is important for what You are doing in me, and how You will use it in the future to glorify You.

I know it is not complete yet because Your aim is more than showing me the complete picture... but truly Your aim is to teach me to have faith in You that the puzzles of my life will lead to a beautiful picture.

Thank You for breaking me so that You could build me up again on the right foundation.

I would never have been able to come so far without You, and without the group of solid Christian sisters You have very very graciously put in my life.

I praise You for Your kindness, gentleness, persistence, mercy, grace, goodness, and faith in me.

I love You.

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.

Thank You for You.
♥ Victoria Wong @ 12:09 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes