---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, December 15
Hey, Dad.

Super Thank You for holidays =)
Dad, why holiday is called H-O-L-I-D-A-Y?
it's a time to be HOLY?
anyway, Thank You for the more free time doing nonsense, nothing and crappy stuff stuff i love to do =)

Thank you for staying through me the last semester
though i really really thought i'm not going to make, i did through your strength.
19th Dec, i will know my result. it's freaking scary. i can't predict it.
Next semester will be a scarier one, Thank You for always being here for me =)
Thank you for deciding long time ago you will be here for me.

thank you a lot, DAD =)
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 6:32 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes