---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, November 20
Dear Daddy,

Thank You for providing :) You know this month is pretty hard for me financially, yet You never failed to provide at the right time! Every time I am short on money to eat, You feed me by sending all the people who owe me money to repay me!

Hehe thank You Daddy for protecting me as well!! Yesterday while walking back to get my car (you know it's quite a distance from KPD to Jalan Kasah), my shoe strap broke!! I had to use my scrunchie to secure my slipper and I was limping the whole way.. like orang cacat. Hehe. And Daddy it was so scary, I walked past a few men and then they started following me!!! So scary.. God I was truly so scared, and prayed like crazy. After walking behind me, a group of guys passed by, then the other men changed their direction as well. Thank You GOD!!! Slipper broke, some more I was carrying 2 laptops + my own handbag, I wouldn't have been able to run if they came after me. Thank You Daddy!!!!!!

Hehe I got so much to thank You Dad, I don't know where to start!

Thank You for teaching me how to solve a conflict properly, for opening my eyes to see both sides of the story, for loving me even when I don't feel like loving you or even the people in my life.

Thank You for letters! I like how people make efforts to show how much they care, and I thank You Lord that these people are so loving!

Thank You for bible study with your FES servant, who makes time for me to teach me Your Word. Thank You for her nonsensical lame jokes, for her heart for young people, for her love for You Lord. She is an inspiration :)

Thank You Daddy for Anna! You know why ;) hehe too many to post down.. heheheh.

I look forward to more opportunities to thank You Daddy, thank You for creating in me a new person :)

Love you :)
♥ Victoria Wong @ 8:38 PM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes