---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, October 18
Hey Daddy,

thank you for being patience with me.
there were many times in this week, i felt like yelling out loud at others.
but because of your patience to me, i think they deserve more patience.
thank you for setting an awesome example for me

thank you for loving me
even i might be the worst counseling student, i know i am loved by you
thank you for your amazing love.

thank you for being the ROCK that i can lean on
gosh... i'm so tired of the stress and tension around me
i need You badly.
thank you for being there

thank you for crazy not easily terasa roomie

thank you for the rainbow
it's so pretty and magnificent
i can't imagine how magnificent you can be =)

thank you for being faithful despite of the unfaithfulness that happens
thank you.

thank you for loving us and me who always fail you =)

loving U =D
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 1:51 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes