---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, October 5
Hey Daddy,
have been a long time since i thank you here =)

thank you for taking care of me even when i'm not really taking care of myself
thank you for reminding about patience when it was the last thing i want to be reminded of
thank you for being who you are to me, faithful and just!
thank you for helping me through all the assignments and the pissed off moments
thank you for loving me unconditionally despite of my perangai, bad temper, and crappiness
thank you for giving me the strength to still call myself a Christian
thank you for blessing my family and me with good healthy
thank you for reminding me that i serve you and not the words of man
thank you for being there to rescue me during the emo emo times
thank you for guiding me to do my assignments so that i had time to go theater =) =)
thank you for protecting me while i was all alone
thank you for keep me in a pink of health despite of the rain, sun, skip meal, stay up late
thank you for always being there for me though i am not always ready for you

Daddy, i want to be always be there for you just as you have been for me.
Daddy, thank you for being a friend =)

thank you!
still in love with you =)
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 12:09 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes