---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, October 23
Hey, Dad!

thank you for the fruits, non-china chocolates, and bracelet that was given to me at the apt time =D just when i needed chocolate, i was given =) not once but twice =D it surely made my day happy!

Oh, I need more food to study =D thank you for open a way for me go home tmr!! yea... =) home got more food, more food helps me to study more, study more hopefully better result! thank you Dad!

thank you for taking care of me while i didn't have enough sleep and walked like a drunkard -.-''
thank you for making sure i didn't masuk longkang/ parit/ fell over some pebbles

thank you for miraculously cause the so called no mercy lecturer to open the class for us!
I don’t know how it happens and i'm speechless. I’m supur grateful la…

Thank you for good course mate who were willing to face lecturer with the knowing of the lecturer super hard to talk with.

Thank you for being with me even though everything went so SALAH during the last CG meet. Thank you for letting know that I needed you strength more than ever.

Thank you for loving me even though many times I feel so ARG! =/

Thank you awesome + nice friends in UPM that i won't be alone =D

Thank you for TIME to study! despite me being the busy owl running everywhere, i still got time to study sociology paper 4 times =) THANK YOU!!! =D Thank you for your assurance =)

Thank you that i can online!!!!!!! =D

HUGS!!

very thankful =D
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 1:11 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes