---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, October 20
Dear God,

So many things to thank You for in the last week,
where do I start!

1. Thank You for a quick recovery! =)

2. Thank You that the lecturer allowed me to have another sitting for my midterms, although I later found out it's actually not allowed! What would I do if I had to forfeit 30% of my grades! and thank You that they're so so nice to me. =)

3. Thank You that we couldn't find a parking space nearer to the clinic we'd intended to go to, that we had to park farther away, and ended up going to a different clinic. we later found out I was the last patient, it's non-24-hours, which means a lower bill! only had to pay RM45 when I'd initially prepared RM60. =)

4. Thank You for McD porridge! not very yummy, but easily attainable. =)

5. Thank You for the cab driver who called out to me - I didn't have to wait at all. Thank You for the very clean, nice-smelling cab, friendly driver - I felt comfortable and didn't have to worry. Thank You that he sent me all the way up into Puduraya so I wouldn't get caught in the rain. He said, so I wouldn't fall sick again. =)

6. Thank You for the bus ticket!! I reached Puduraya at 4:08pm, and got a 4:30pm ticket! very amazing for a Friday evening. What are the chances that the
5:00
5:30
6:00
6:30
7:00
7:30
8:00
8:30
9:00
tickets were all sold out, and there was only 1 last ticket at 4:30pm?! Did You reserve that just for me, so I wouldn't have to wait at dingy Puduraya till 9:30pm? =)

7. Thank You for safe journeys to and fro. I've read of so many road accidents, but all my life I've never been in one. Your angels, they do their job well. =)

8. Thank You for my family, I love them!!! =)

9. Thank You for my church, my other family. =)

10. Thank You for showing me it's all alright, You've got my world in Your hands, I don't have to fret or be sad. Thank You for Your hand of protection, You care for me and show me Your love in so many little ways, everyday. Thank You that You know ahead of time, You have plans better than mine, and You go before me. =)
♥ anna @ 11:26 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes