---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, July 27
Dear Daddy in Heaven!

Thank you for awesome friend who remember to pray for me

Thank you for great supportive family whom i can't wait to run back to

Thank you for new found friends who reminds me of God's faithfulness in providing friends when some have graduated!

Thank for my new supportive and semangat cell group members for encouraging me by their semangat-ness

Thank you for durians for me to enjoy eating!

Thank you for room mate who is crazy and such a darling.

Thank you for being with me. Teaching me to have a still and quiet spirit. Thank you for teaching me in a way my tiny mind can understand.

still falling in love with you =D
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 1:49 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes