---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, June 11
hey Daddy,
thank you for friends.
friends who reply sms and msn =)
friends who are there for each other.

thank you for family.
family who are still there for me after i smacked their butt
family who are weird and super duper special to me

thank you for scary moment.
scary moment that make me realized that you are really there for me.
scary moment that make me rest assure in you =)

thank you for holiday.
holiday helps my body to get enough sleep that i was deprive during uni time
holiday helps me to get in touch with friends

thank you for surprises in life
surprises in life make me look forward to the next day
surprises in life make realized that you are in control and not me

loving you!
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 12:08 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes