---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, February 6
me and Esper.

Thank you Lovey for the beautiful saree you have provided for me through a friend. Even though it's old, it mathches my skin colour!

Thanks for the two indian salesgirls who told me that the blue saree is nicer than the green one. I felt sad at that time but oh you do know the best!

Thank you for providing the only indian friend in my class, Lalitha who knows how to tie the saree. She's really good! I don't really feel shy exposing my stomach with a friend I already know. You know what I'll feel ya, Lovey!

Thanks for my kind Sharu who borrowed me a bangle and for Esper who gave me a "putter"(I'm not sure of the spelling")

And for a GREAT DAY in school!!!


♥ Anonymous @ 5:56 PM -
5 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes