---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, February 14
Hey, Dad.

Super duper lots not nice stuff happened this week

i dropped in the longkang
the ribborn on my shoes dropped off
my pink handphone case lost
i ter-tore my tee again
i kena locked in the toilet!!!!
no money in my wallet now
i still having diarrhea
my friend acting very weirdly lately
praying for someone but no answer yet
my tummy just simple feel well
i have no time to have bath before 9pm

haiz... God, help!
Above all, God I know you are still in control.
Thank you for still being God despite what had happened
Thank you for still loving me despite my complains and nagging
Thank you for showing me what true love really means
Thank you for demonstrating the greatest love of all
Thank you for still loving me so so much =)
Thank you for loving me 1st

Loving you, Daddy in heaven =D
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 3:13 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes