---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, January 15
Hey, Dad

Thank you for a faithful sms replier brother

Thank you for coursemate with car who rajinly send us to go out to eat just becasue we feel like eating out

Thank you for another coursemate who so emo-emo aready
Thank you for the pen that she presented when I mentioned I lost mine
Thank you for the emo-emo notes that she wrote to me

Thank you for friends who still love me through the moody days

Thank you for friends who love, care and still do mistake
that I am convince that they are still human and God is still God

Thank you for the awesome time we spend during UPM retreat

Thank you for lame-lame friends so that I am not the lamest! =P

Still loving you, Dad =D
♥ Desperate Witty Owl @ 10:34 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes