---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, December 30
Thank You, God, for sore throats.

i don't like sore throat
i don't know why it likes me
so so painful,
so super ouch!

swallowing, usually an automatic process,
requires conscious effort
when my throat
is oh-so-sore...

i need concentration & skill when swallowing
squeeze my throat so it don't hurt too much.
try to swallow as little as possible,
chew my food as much as possible.

i hope
with this post
i'll remember
when my throat is better

how thankful i am
dear, dear God,
for a soreless throat.
i won't take for granted.

x(
='(
♥ anna @ 10:34 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


from Your daughters,
♥ anna
♥ sue ern
♥ eunice
♥ victoria
♥ lydia


~ merely thankful for
Your love & grace ~



sites we luv!
Brio magazine
karen cheng



thank You notes